Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

THe construction site before the actual framing. It was really amazing how quickly they built those walls.


Spring Break has been awesome! I 've had so many opportunities to spend time with my family and enjoy the beautiful weather here in San Diego. It has been hard work, building a house for grandma and grandpa, but the joy of pounding nails next to my father, brother and grandparents has been such a reassuring and joyful activity. The feeling I get is that all is as it should be and the love and the friendship I have around me should be shared with others.

We also had a wonderful time hiking up Iron Mt and talking with friends and family about their lives and personal travels. I even got an opportunity to go to a SAMPE meeting, where we had a tasty meal followed by a speaker who had lots of experience in engineering. I enjoyed the time and look forward to a time when we have a similar club on our campus.

I hope I can go back and finish up my freshman year with lots of love and expressions of joy and friendship.
The construction site durning construction. The cement was poured out on saturday, the week before I came home. I was so exctied to get working after seening all this activity going on without me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the brief description and photos Jordan! We missed being there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your photos, music and comments...Jordan. Easter blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete