Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thanks Mother for your Amazing Gift of Music!

Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar
(HAHA, I know this isn't us but I thought it was funny.)

I hope all of you enjoy the new addition to the blog and aren't scared away by this new technology! The song is simply amazing and very much real to me.

I really appreciate the symbols of love and care that my mother has shown to me and the love she continues to reaffirm. So many other students tell me about their parents cutting them off and living as if they never existed. One friend told me that when he moved out his younger brother became an spoiled single child. I am so thankful that our whole family has been able to stay in contact with each other and I hope we can continue to enjoy each others blessings.

Love,
Jordan
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment