Monday, February 15, 2010

Jump salmon Jump!

Happy Valentines:)
This past weekend has been such an exhilarating yet fatiguing series of events that I find it difficult to put my feelings into context. First, it started with an awesome worship fellowship time on Friday night. Saturday morning I joined the A-Team on a 78 miles bike ride up to Black Mt, the highest point in Slo County.

Later Saturday night, Alex and I played some board games... I lost... Badly.

Then came Church, which, again, was awesome! Tim, my small group leader spoke to the students on Desiring God and afterwards I got help on my PC from a friend. Shopping, Laundry, and Valentines Dinner Party. I cooked spaghetti and other people brought brownies, pie and ice cream! SWEET! Then we all watched Bella, a beautiful film on the struggles of a young single woman in New York City.

Finally, Monday is free from classes and I am cooking burritos for Alex and I as we are planning a picnic on this beautiful afternoon. Alex has also offered to help me in Math which is much needed. Thank you for this wonderful weekend! I look forward to this next week with much excitement.

God Bless you All
Love,
jordan

3 comments:

  1. Hey you got a new riding outfit. Snazzy! The colors match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completely amaze me, Jordan! Wow. So glad you have found an avenue of exercise that you have passion about. Love Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually the colors don't fit... my blue helmet is like a beacon of hope for the future. YEA Baby!

    ReplyDelete