Monday, January 25, 2010

Week Three

Week number 3 for Winter quarter is now offically done. I
am moving forward and it contiunues to be a challenging and worthwhileexperience. Everything from cycling 60 miles to studying chemistry to visiting 'Grandma' Austin, and even exploring thebeach called Los Osos, or as Mother and I called it, 'Los Ososososososo'.
Its been a fun week, busy but full of life. Real Life issues, like study tactics and personal expectations, are shaping who I am and my walk with God. I feel more confident in relying on the knowledge that God's love
and forgiveness are all that I need.

Surprisingly, this certainty in turn has given me the confidence to ask around for study partners. God provided! Alex Guzman is a Freshman, like me, and quick witted, but thats not all! He's also about the same paced studier as me. Amazingly enough, Alex is also in my Calculus class so whenever we get togehter we kill two birds with one stone. It has been awesome helping each other and getting the other to focus when one of us is tired. It is a nice break from the 20,000 other geniuses on campus when I work with Alex.

My days are filled but I am glad to be playing, learning and living for the glory of God. Whether it is through cycling or studying or tutoring my
friend in Calculus, I know it is all for His GOOD purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some encouraging words, Jordan. I'm so thrilled to hear of your study partner and of your sense of God's forgiveness and love.

    ReplyDelete