Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Similar Interests

College is a great time; everyone is running after the same thing: careers. Spending time with similar minded individuals makes a person happy. That's why people who think alike sometimes end up getting married.

But what do you really care about? What are interests you believe worthwhile?

For me, being raised in a loving family and the church has taught me a love of community and relationships. In the Boy Scouts, I applied my Christian moral code as a standard to live by. These values are what I stand by today in making decision about who I spend time with and what kinds of activities I do.

Build relationships with people who care about you...

Yet, some might say the opposite: Treat others as you would have them treat you. But don't expect them to return the favor. I'll talk more about this next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment