Friday, October 1, 2010

Transitions

Dear Readers,
For those of you who check this blog regularly, thank you. Your support through my freshman year has been a blessing. However as I move onto my second year I hope to stay connected and I would like to try something different. Instead of blogs I will post videos via the iphone, that you can see on my youtube channel. I hope you will still be able to see how my experience here at Cal Poly is shaping the person I am becoming and how amazing technology can be to communicate ideas across the world.

Let me know if you have any trouble viewing the video's.
My video channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/giordanogianpaolo?feature=mhsn#p/u

Sincerely,
Jordan Gamble

P.S - I look forward to seeing your comments, reply's and thoughts on the videos.

1 comment:

  1. ok, we've subscribed & look forward to the youtube reflections. ~aunt Prisca and uncle Al

    ReplyDelete